Easy guide to find the matching button for your machine head:
(1) Button numbers 1-NI, 1-CH
14-VC for all guitar tuners with screwable button attachments;
(2) Button numbers 20-NI, 20-CH to 22-VC for all bass tuners with screwable attachments;
(3) Button numbers 26-NI to 26-VC only for the M4S bass tuner;
(4) Button numbers 24-A to 26 for all banjo tuners (B4 and B5) and for ukulele tuners.
Note: Glued buttons on tuners like ST6, Keystone DR, Classic Lyra, Hauser and Standard tuners as well as mandolins and pressed-in/non-removable buttons like on BM, BMFL and M4S can't be exchanged.
The buttons on all other machine heads are attached with screws, which means that all of the screw-fastening buttons mentioned above can be used with them.
Guitar buttons can also be used on the M4 and M4-2000 bass machine heads.
All wood buttons are made of real wood, unless "synthetic wood" is specified.
- Button-description: 22-SC
- Model: BM Light-Button
- Finish: SatinChrome
- g/pc.: 3,8
- Item number
- 2,07 EUR