Say good-bye to top-heavy instruments!
▪ The world’s lightest bass machine head
▪ Weight reduction by use of carbon and refined aluminum - without compromising longevity and precision.
▪ Weighing in at just 50% of regular bass machine heads
▪ Fastened by threaded hex-bushings and single pin
▪ Ratio of 1:22
Price per set of 4 (see tab "versions")
A specially designed threaded bushing ensures a strong hold and perfect string post positioning.
▪ All parts are precision-crafted and surface-finished, the self-locking drive ensures an even, delicate and steady tuning.
▪ All string posts are made of high-grade brass and fitted into the housing with utmost precision, ensuring the best possible tuning accuracy and wear resistance.
▪ Besides the standard combinations (e.g. 4-in-line or 2/2), all tuner sets may also be ordered with any quantity of left and right tuners.
- Model: 4 left
- Surface: VintageCopper
- Buttons: Fender (TM)
- Ratio: 1 : 22
- Weight g/item: 50
- Bore mm: 17.0
- Item number
- 101,85 EUR