Our long-term experience with the production of Double locking tremolos has gone into the development of this identical tremolo. Exchangeable knife edges made of hardened steel and cast steel saddles, combined with a solid tremolo block provide perfect sound transmission and an extremely long sustain. Also available as lefthand version. The tremolo radius is 12", the radius of the nut element is 10" for the R2- or R3-Nut (see under Guidelines).
- All tremolo systems are supplied complete with nut (please choose R1-R10, see under "guidelines") (standard: R2), string retainers, springs, height adjustment screws, Allen wrench and mounting accessories.
- We supply tremolo blocks in heights of 32, 37 and 42mm. (standard: 42mm)
- When ordering, please specify the required block length and nut.
- with reinforced inlays
- Radius 12"
Along with the tremolos and nuts, we supply wood screws and steel screws / Allen screws, so you can choose how to attach the nuts yourself i.e. either from the top or from underneath. The nuts are also specially designed so that you can use wood or steel screws without carrying out any modifications whatsoever.
For the sake of simplicity, only the right-handed versions of our products are shown in the product images.
The dimensions of our Schaller Tremolo are exactly the same as the dimensions of both the Floyd Rose Tremolo and our LockMeister Tremolo. You can easily replace your Floyd Rose Tremolo or your LockMeister Tremolo with a Schaller Tremolo.
This also applies to all replacement parts!
String lock inserts
The back of the string lock inserts is numbered with 0,1 and 2.
- 0 is for the D and G strings,
- 1 is for the A and B strings and the number
- 2 is for both E strings.