Patented 4-string bass bridge, analog to 3D-6. The roller bridge saddles reliably minimize string breakage while maintaining intonation and tuning stability.
- 3-dimensional adjustment of string height, intonation and string spacing (with roller bridge saddles).
- The individual string intonation is set by adjusting the string saddles.
- Heavy and precise construction for extra long sustain.
- Complete with 3mm or 4mm spacer.
- The guitar or bass strings lie on low-friction roller saddles which prevent the strings from breaking.
- This means the string spacing can be adjusted flexibly.
All bridges are supplied with a 3mm baseplate and screws as standard; alternatively, they can also be ordered with a 4mm baseplate.
Optionally, two rollers can be mounted per string ferrule for double string guiding.
- Model: 3-dimensional
- Support: Reels
- Surface: VintageCopper
- Measurements l x w x h (mm): 80x57x15
- Weight g/item: 267
- Item number
- 106,02 EUR