Combined bridge and tailpiece unit with finetuners. This solid bridge gives your guitar a clearer, more percussive tone while also providing significantly longer sustain.
- Comprehensive adjustments for position and intonation.
- Comfortable and ergonomic.
- The precise angle of the slanted position is determined by the guitar-maker based on the vibrating string length and on the string gauge of the instrument. No template is required here.
- Allows perfect fine tuning and quick retuning during play.
- Complete with height adjustment screws and teenuts.
The overall intonation can be set using the two adjusting screws, and the intonation of the individual strings can be adjusted via the bridge saddles.
How does the Schaller fine-tuner (the tailpiece with the additional screws) work?
When stringing the guitar, please tune it as usual using the machine heads. Loosen the screws on the fine-tuner to the half-way point (or to the 3/4 point). When the guitar has been tuned using the machine heads, they can be more finely adusted as follows: Tightening the screw raises the pitch; loosening it lowers the pitch.
When making the initial adjustment, please allow the screws to protrude a little more than necessary (but not far enough to allow them fall out). This means they can be tightened accordingly during playing.
If this tightening results in the screws being tightened to the limit, please loosen them again and re-tune the string using the machine heads as usual. Then fine-tune again by tightening the screws once this has been done.