Flatmount bridge with adjustable height, intonation and string spacing (roller bridge saddles). The roller bridge saddles reliably minimize string breakage while maintaining intonation and tuning stability.
- 3-dimensional adjustment of string height, intonation and string spacing (with roller bridge saddles).
- The individual string intonation is set by adjusting the string saddles.
- Heavy and precise construction for extra long sustain.
- Variable overall height with spacer (3mm or 4mm).
- You can use the screw on the treble side to fix the string saddles in place so that they don't knock together and rattle when aggressive playing techniques are used.
- The guitar or bass strings lie on low-friction roller saddles which prevent the strings from breaking.
- This means the string spacing can be adjusted flexibly.
All bridges are supplied with a 3mm baseplate and screws as standard; alternatively, they can also be ordered with a 4mm baseplate.
Optionally, two rollers can be mounted per string ferrule for double string guiding.
Our Schaller eggheads have now come up with yet another new version, to allow the 3D-6 to be adapted even more specifically to our musicians' needs. The new, additional string anchoring from underneath provides the ambitious guitarist with an even higher pressure on the string saddles.
- This version can be ordered from us trouble-free. You can decide at any time whether you want to thread the strings through the baseplate from the rear (as before) or from underneath.This version can only be used with a baseplate, to allow the ball-ends of the strings to be anchored without requiring any routing work on the guitar body.
- Go to the "Pictures" tab for more details, and check out the corresponding news under News/Schaller news/News archive.
- The standard string anchoring method can still be used as an alternative.