Flatmount bridge with adjustable height, intonation and string spacing (roller bridge saddles). The roller bridge saddles reliably minimize string breakage while maintaining intonation and tuning stability.
- 3-dimensional adjustment of string height, intonation and string spacing (with roller bridge saddles).
- The individual string intonation is set by adjusting the string saddles.
- Heavy and precise construction for extra long sustain.
- Variable overall height with spacer (3mm or 4mm).
- You can use the screw on the treble side to fix the string saddles in place so that they don't knock together and rattle when aggressive playing techniques are used.
- The guitar or bass strings lie on low-friction roller saddles which prevent the strings from breaking.
- This means the string spacing can be adjusted flexibly.
All bridges are supplied with a 3mm baseplate and screws as standard; alternatively, they can also be ordered with a 4mm baseplate.
Optionally, two rollers can be mounted per string ferrule for double string guiding.