Another design highlight is our Low-Profile tremolo with the quality features of the Schallerátremolo. Its construction enables a flatter installation than with conventional locking tremolos and allows a more comfortable playing position due to its back-slanted finetuners. This also prevents from unwanted detuning while playing.
- All tremolo systems are supplied complete withánut (please choose R1-R10, see under guidelines) (standard: R2), string retainers, springs, height adjustment screws, Allen wrench and mounting accessories.
- We supply tremolo blocks in heights of 32, 37 and 42mm. (standard: 42mm)
- When ordering, please specify the required block length and nut.
- with reinforced inlays
Along with the tremolos and nuts, we supply wood screws and steel screws / Allen screws, so you can choose how to attach the nuts yourself i.e. either from the top or from underneath. The nuts are also specially designed so that you can use wood or steel screws without carrying out any modifications whatsoever.
String lock inserts
The back of the string lock inserts is numbered with 0,1 and 2.
- 0 is for the D and G strings,
- 1 is for the A and B strings and the number
- 2 is for both E strings.